|Mi HomeGuard (HG) is a low
intrusive wireless sensor security system to monitor your family, property or business.
A good starting point is to watch the MiHomeGuard
- monitor your Elderly relatives living alone
– are they Ok?
- monitor your Property or Business – is it secure or being
occupied without your knowledge?
- monitor your older Teenagers – are they at
school or still at home?
- monitor your 2nd property – is it at risk
from frost, flood or being used without your knowledge?
- monitor your Alarmed property for potential
Mi HG uses a range of battery powered wireless sensors
to monitor: PiR motion, Temperature, Humidity, Door/Window open-close
activity, Water ingress (flood). The
wireless sensors have a battery life of over two
years and have hourly status reporting.
Once installed you can check on your MiHomeGuard property from anywhere at
Notification alerts can be setup to let you know immediately of any preset
- Alarmed Property has potential intruders.
- Property inside temperature has fallen to below 5
- No activity seen in kitchen by 9.30am
- Water ingress (Flood) detected !
- Front door left open for over 5mins
- Battery level of worst sensor has fallen below